We strive to be a community where EVERYONE can come together, relax, and game. These Rules are set to protect that initiative. Violations of these rules will be dealt with swiftly and with little conversation. Please contact a staff member immediately if you see an issue
Rules for the discord:
1. Don't be annoying to others. Pretty much a rule on every discord so this one shouldn't be hard to understand.
2. No hate speech, racism, attacks on others beliefs. If you want to have a debate on what someone morally believes in and try to convert them, go have it in their DMs.
3. No advertising other discords or servers in ours. We wouldn't go to your discord or server an advertise ours, nor do other game discords allow you to do it unless they designate an area for it. We may have advertisements sections at some point, but for now if someone asks about something or is looking for something feel free to DM them, but keep the adverts out of our channels.
4. No harassing the staff. We will typically give warnings and are pretty thick skinned, but if you are an absolute despicable person, you'll be banned. We do this out of our own pockets and for you all to have a place to have fun. Understand sometimes we do not control technology and do our best to keep it running smoothly.
5. This is a PVE community. This rule goes for all our games unless there are special events or instructions for that specific map/server. Do not run around and break other peoples things. Do not steal from others. Do not lie. There's logs and lots of knowledge in this community to catch you in a lie. A liar is one of the biggest things we won't tolerate. If you find a base in decay due to decay metrics, that base is open season and you are welcome to pillage it. Do NOT harass/bother/hinder/or anything else any active players. If you want to PVP and troll, there's literally thousands of other places for that.
6. No DMing staff to solicit goods/services/advertisements/etc. If we want to buy something we will go find said something we want to buy. This will likely results in an insta ban from the discord as this is usually people who are not interested in being a part of our community, just making a dollar
7. No goods/items/accounts/keys/etc exchanged for money within our discord. If you exchange money for things from someone in this discord we will NOT be responsible. That is your problem not ours. If you find someone DM'ing you trying to sell/scam you, tell an admin immediately
1. All general discord rules
2. Try not to build in POIs that may have a quest associated to it. If you do, you run the risk of your stuff being lost. Even if you have a land claim in it, we may ask you to move and or remove it if you refuse to recover the POI for questing. If we have to rebuild a POI and your stuff is lost that is on you.
3. Please try to clean up your messes. If we find random boxes or pillars laying around we'll likely destroy them to keep the server clean.
4. It would be great if you put a sign on your base to tag it as the owner to help us identify peoples and bases, this is not required, just a common courtesy if we have to investigate stuff reported by other players.
5. Respect other peoples things. If you destroy someone's stuff through some kind of loophole in the PVE system, you'll get a warning. Second offense of malicious activity will result in server ban. The staff likes to play games too and not chase troublemakers around in our free time.
6. No more than 15 trees per land claim block please. And it would be best to use the pines as they have less stuff to render
7. Vehicles/Drones need to be picked up when you log out. Vehicles will be deleted on a regular basis after server reboot. If you log out of the server, make sure your vehicles are in your pocket or chests.
8. SECURE YOUR BASES! Doors do not auto lock when placed. Lock them. Put a roof on your house. Don't leave things open for others to take. People are mostly good unless they think no one is watching. They don't know we are always watching. Also, don't build a door/wall in a spot and then lie and tell us your base is secure. Again, we see everything.
Things to Remember:
1. LANDCLAIM YOUR STRUCTURE
2. Do NOT allie with every person you meet. Admins will not replace items lost in allied situations. Know who you are working with!
3. Put all crafting stations in an area that can NOT be accessed by the outside. (This includes a roof)
4. Lock your chests. We HIGHLY encourage PIN codes if you are allied with others....see rule #2.
5. Make sure your doors are locked.
6. Make sure your vehicles are locked.
Please NOTE Rules are subject to change based on how the devs manage to do things with their game
Please follow these rules. You will get 2-3 strikes depending on the severity of the strike before potential ban from game. These rules MAY/WILL be added to as players find new ways to be silly
1. Please try not to build right up each others rear ends. Give the other player room to expand. We can do some really cool builds in this game. Give each other room. If your purges hit someone's building, you will be given 24-48 hours to move your base.
2. Having said #1, don't build mega cities!! There's limited space in exiles that many consider fun to build in. Don't TRY to consume it all just so you don't have a neighbor.
3. Do NOT foundation or pillar to try to reserve space around your base. It's gross and looks stupid and makes our server look trashy.
4. Do NOT block natural pathways or areas that prevent players from getting from one biome to the next. If someone has to turn around and find another way around your base, you are likely blocking a path. We'll evaluate this and decide if you need to either move or open up your base to allow traffic through.
5. Do NOT build in Savanna (In middle of map area) or Volcano regions. These have limited thralls and you may block their spawns. Who wants to live in the volcano anyways!?! Weirdos. (NOTE: We WILL allow temp wheels of pain in volcano for 5-10 days for you to get the good volcano thralls. But please tear them down when done, and please do it in a way you are not blocking a resource in the volcano). Western Savanna region is ok to build in.
6. You are allowed ONE main base and ONE outpost. The outpost may not be any larger than 10x10 foundation enough for you to make a temp wheel of pain.
7. You MAY place a temp wheel in a spot for 1-2 weeks if you just want to grab a few thralls. Once you are done please tear down your wheels of pain.
8. Please place wheels, animal pens, etc on foundations. We use a decay mechanic to keep the map clean. If you place pens or wheels on bare ground, and they decay, we will NOT replace them or their contents. Use a repair hammer to check your decay timers.
9. This is more of a plead/request, please try to move out of noob river soon as you are able too. No definitive time frame on this, but the southern river is best for new people to spawn and set up camp temporarily. Large bases or lots of outposts long this river hinder poor new people from building safely. If you are an experienced Conan player, you shouldn't be living on noob river